- What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m reading in a rainy Malmö, Sweden. Perfect reading weather.
- Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Watchmaker of Filigree Street looks most exciting.
- Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I have prepared a plate of veggies and some dip and I got a small bag of crisps – I haven’t had any for months so …
- Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m Lotta, from Sweden. I began reading before I started school and never really stopped (unless you count the years when my two girls were babies and I didn’t really have energy to read). I’m not very picky about what I read but lately it’s been a lot of Gaiman, Gail Carriger, Ben Aaronovitch, Paul Cornell so say urban fantasy, steampunk, regular fantasy, sf (just a little).
- If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
It’s my first readathon and I’m mostly looking forward to a day of reading. My husband was onboard when I told him about it and agreed to fix dinner so I didn’t have to. ❤
Happy reading everyone!!